HYBRID HUB

Hybrid Hub - Madjik Thesi



This is my final project for IAD Sem 4, which is a hybrid hub. My hybrid hub was inspired by the magic pop-culture, which you can find out more here

This semester taught me a lot, in terms of the design aspect itself, as well as life lessons through some exhausting experiences, which are all valuable lessons to me. As I try to finish this semester, I believe that design itself, not only needs creativity and hardwork, but without passion and motivation from the people close to me, I wouldn't manage to be able to pass another stage of this course, which I will forever be grateful for the support and experience that I receive. One thing I would always remind myself, and share to anyone who would read this is, don't let fear take over your thoughts, as everything that we are worried for are mostly exaggeration caused by overthinking, and most importantly is to just do it, as everything will for sure pass and hardwork won't betray the result.

Comments