[Project 3] Traverse, COTERIE, Harmonize

Traverse, COTERIE, Harmonize







In this final project of my third semester, I finally learnt using digital application in doing my design work (after a year of hand drawing). Doing everything digitally definitely has its advantages (no need to repeat everything from scratch everytime) and also its disadvantages (laptop lagging, red sore eyes). There's also this digital rendering which makes everything in my design look much more real, which makes me feel so much in awe when I first rendered, which makes me feel more like a true designer. On the other hand, I do feel like I could do better in my time management, because I focused too much on my 3D, I realized I could do better for my board illustrations and my physical model (which is so last minute and I'm not even proud of it). However, at the end of the day, I still feel proud of myself for being able to survive this semester, and I hope to strive and achieve better for the future. 

Comments